Grayson SherrillLast Updated: April 17, 2023
Cherryville, North Carolina
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Cherryville, North Carolina
- Pleaded on Feb 3, 2023
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedCherryville, North Carolina | March 1, 2021
ArraignedApril 16, 2021 "Pleaded not guilty to all counts on 4/16. Defendant remains on release."
ChargedApril 6, 2021 "Charged via criminal information on 4/6."
Status ConferenceSeptember 7, 2021 "Status conference set 9/7 at 10:30 am."
ChargedDecember 15, 2021 "Superseding indictment filed 12/15/2021."
PleadedFebruary 3, 2023 "Pleaded Guilty 02/03/2023."
North Carolina Man Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge for Actions During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on February 3, 2023 Read at US DOJ
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate