Gracyn CourtrightLast Updated: April 20, 2022
Hurricane, West Virginia
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Charleston, West Virginia
- Sentenced on Nov 16, 2021
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building;
- Theft of Government Property
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedCharleston, West Virginia | January 19, 2021
ArraignedFebruary 11, 2021 "Arraigned 2/11/21 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts."
Initial AppearanceJanuary 27, 2021 "Initial appearance 1/27/21."
ChargedFebruary 3, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 2/3/21."
Plea AgreementAugust 30, 2021 "Plea agreement hearing held 8/30. Pleaded guilty to count 1 of the information."
SentencedNovember 16, 2021 "Sentenced 12/17/21 to 30 days of incarceration, followed by 12 months of supervised release, 60 hours of community service, $500 restitution."
- Prison: 30 day(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 12 month(s)
- Community Service: 60 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
A man sent his girlfriend’s brother a selfie while storming the Capitol, officials say. The brother is a federal agent.Published on January 20, 2021 Read at Washington Post
Verified Social Media Handles
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate