Glen SimonLast Updated: August 16, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Gainesville, Georgia
- Sentenced on Aug 12, 2022
- Knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority
- Violent entry and disorderly conduct on capitol grounds
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedGainesville, Georgia | May 5, 2021
ArraignedMay 12, 2021 "Arraigned 5/12 and pleaded not guilty to all counts."
Plea AgreementOctober 15, 2021 "Plea agreement entered 10/15 and pleaded guilty to count 4"
Plea AgreementApril 29, 2022 "New plea agreement entered 4/29/22, taking place of the one entered in October."
SentencedAugust 12, 2022 "Sentenced 8/12/22 to 8 months of incarceration, 12 months of supervised release, $1,000 fine, $500 restitution."
- Prison: 8 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 12 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $1500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate