Frank Bratjan Jr.Last Updated: September 30, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Eagan, Minnesota
- Pleaded on Sep 14, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedJune 9, 2022 "Complaint filed 6/9/22."
ArrestedEagan, Minnesota | June 15, 2022
PleadedSeptember 14, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 9/14/22. Sentenced 9/14/22 to six months of probation, $1,500 fine, $500 restitution, 60 hours of community service."
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate