Erik HerreraLast Updated: May 4, 2023
Los Angeles, California
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Los Angeles, California
- Sentenced on Feb 1, 2023
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority,
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds,
- Obstruction of Justice/Congress.
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedAugust 6, 2021 "Complaint filed 8/6/21."
ArrestedLos Angeles, California | August 19, 2021
ChargedOctober 6, 2021 "Indicted 10/6/21."
SentencedFebruary 1, 2023 "Sentenced 2/1/23 to 21 months, three years supervised release, $2,000 fine"
- Prison: 21 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2000
California Man Sentenced to Four Years in Prison For Charges Related to Capitol BreachPublished on January 16, 2023 Read at US DOJ
California Man Found Guilty by Jury of Charges Related to Capitol BreachPublished on August 19, 2022 Read at US DOJ