Eric GerwatowskiLast Updated: March 15, 2023
New Hyde Park, New York
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in New Hyde Park, New York
- Pleaded on Nov 22, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Civil Disorder;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building.
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedNew Hyde Park, New York | February 8, 2022
ChargedApril 13, 2022 "Indicted 4/13/22"
PleadedNovember 22, 2022 "Pleaded"
New Article New York Man Sentenced On Felony Charge For Actions During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on March 9, 2023 Read at US DOJ
New York Man Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge For Actions During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on November 22, 2022 Read at US DOJ
New York Man Arrested on Civil Disorder and Other Charges Related to Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on February 8, 2022 Read at US Department of Justice