Elias IrizarryLast Updated: December 15, 2022
Montclair, South Carolina
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Pleaded on Oct 26, 2022
- Civil Air Patrol, Citadel Cadet
Civil Air Patrol, Citadel Cadet
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedRock Hill, South Carolina | March 16, 2021
ArraignedApril 16, 2021 "Arraigned 4/16/21 and pleaded not guilty to all counts"
ChargedApril 6, 2021 "Charged via criminal information on 4/6/21."
Status ConferenceSeptember 7, 2021 "Status conference set for 9/7/21 at 10:30. Defendant remains on release."
PleadedOctober 26, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 10/26/22."
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate