Edward Spain Jr.Last Updated: May 9, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Texas
- Sentenced on May 4, 2022
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building.
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedTexas | October 7, 2021
PleadedFebruary 1, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 2/1/22."
SentencedMay 4, 2022 "Sentenced 5/4/22 to 36 months of probation, including 60 hours of community service, $500 restitution."
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Community Service: 60 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate