Edward KelleyLast Updated: May 9, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Knoxville, Tennessee
DOJ Case Number:
- Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder,
- Destruction of Government Property,
- Unlawful Entry and Physical Violence,
- Violent Entry, disorderly conduct, and other offenses.
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedMay 3, 2022 "Complaint filed 5/3/22."
ArrestedKnoxville, Tennessee | May 5, 2022
Tennessee Man Arrested for Assaulting Law Enforcement Officer During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on May 5, 2022 Read at US DOJ