Edward Hemenway lILast Updated: May 26, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Charlottesville, Virginia
- Sentenced on Oct 13, 2021
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building;
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct at the Grounds and in a Capitol Building.
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedCharlottesville, Virginia | January 15, 2021
ArraignedFebruary 12, 2021 "Arraigned 2/12/21 where he pleaded not guilty all counts."
ChargedJanuary 22, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 1/22/21."
Plea AgreementJune 28, 2021 "Plea agreement entered 6/28/21 and he pleaded guilty to count 4"
SentencedOctober 13, 2021 "Sentenced 10/13 to 45 days incarceration, 60 hours community service and $500 restitution."
- Prison: 1.5 month(s)
- Community Service: 60 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate