Dennis SidorskiLast Updated: May 26, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Ashburn, Virginia
- Pleaded on Jan 21, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority;
- Knowingly Engages in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority;
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedAshburn, Virginia | January 15, 2021
ArraignedMarch 1, 2021 "Arraigned 3/1/21 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
Initial AppearanceJanuary 19, 2021 "Initial appearance 1/19/21."
ChargedJanuary 27, 2021 "Charged via information on 1/27/21."
Status ConferenceOctober 20, 2021 "Defendant remains on personal recognizance. Status conference set for 10/20/21 at 10 am."
PleadedJanuary 21, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 1/21/22."
- Capitol Breach Cases (Department of Justice)
- January 6th Archive NJ, CA, VA (Media Matters Action Network)
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate