Dawn FrankowskiLast Updated: January 24, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Napersville, Illinois
- Sentenced on Dec 1, 2022
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedNapersville, Illinois | September 21, 2021
ChargedSeptember 22, 2021 "Information filed 9/22/21."
PleadedAugust 31, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 8/31/22."
SentencedDecember 1, 2022 "Sentenced - 12/1/22 to 18 months of probation, 100 hours community service, $750 fine, $500 restitution."
- Parole/Supervised Release: 18 month(s)
- Community Service: 100 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $1250
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate