David BlairLast Updated: July 18, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in District of Columbia
- Sentenced on Jul 13, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon;
- Civil Disorder;
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;
- Unlawful Possession of a Dangerous Weapon on Capitol Grounds or Buildings;
- Disorderly Conduct on Grounds or in a Capitol Building;
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedDistrict of Columbia | February 17, 2021
ArraignedMarch 31, 2021 "Arraigned 3/31/21 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ChargedMarch 5, 2021 "Indicted 3/5/21."
Status ConferenceMay 25, 2021 "Status conference held on 5/25/21. The defendant remains on personal recognizance. Status conference set for 8/2/21 at 11am"
PleadedMarch 29, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 3/29/22."
SentencedJuly 13, 2022 "Sentenced 7/13/22 to five months in prison, followed by 18 months of supervised release, $2,000 restitution."
- Prison: 5 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 18 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2000
Maryland Man Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge for Offenses Committed During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on March 29, 2022 Read at US DOJ
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate