Daniel JohnsonLast Updated: June 3, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Austin, Minnesota
- Sentenced on Jun 1, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedAustin, Minnesota | June 11, 2021
ArraignedJuly 27, 2021 "Arraigned 7/27/21 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts."
Initial AppearanceJune 17, 2021 "Initial appearance held 6/17/21."
Status ConferenceOctober 1, 2021 "Status conference set for 10/1/21 at 10 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
PleadedJanuary 4, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 1/4/22."
SentencedJune 1, 2022 "Sentenced 6/1/22 to 4 months in jail, one year of supervised release, $2,000 restitution."
- Prison: 4 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 12 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2000
Father and Son Plead Guilty to Felony Charges for Offenses Committed During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on January 4, 2022 Read at US Department of Justice
Verified Social Media Handles
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate