Daniel ChristmannLast Updated: January 24, 2023
Brooklyn, New York
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Brooklyn, New York
- Pleaded on Nov 28, 2022
Plumber who once ran for NY state Senate charged in Capitol riot.
Previously Ran for Office(s)
Ran for New York State Senator in 2020
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Ground
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedBrooklyn, New York | July 28, 2021
ChargedAugust 2, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 8/2/21."
PleadedNovember 28, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 11/28/22."