Daniel CaldwellLast Updated: April 24, 2023
The Colony, Texas
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Eastern District, Texas
- Sentenced on Feb 1, 2023
- Civil Disorder;
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedEastern District, Texas | February 10, 2021
ArraignedApril 7, 2021 "Arraigned 4/7/21 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ChargedMarch 3, 2021 "Indicted 3/3/21."
Status ConferenceJune 2, 2021 "Status conference held on 6/2/21."
PleadedSeptember 26, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 9/26/22."
SentencedFebruary 1, 2023 "Sentenced 2/1/23 Sentenced to 68 months incarceration, 36 months Supervised release, $100 special assesment"
- Prison: 68 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $100
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate