Craig BingertLast Updated: June 9, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Status conference on Sep 27, 2021
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting;
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers;
- Civil Disorder;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Obstructing, or Impeding Passage Through or Within, the Grounds or Any of the Capitol Buildings
- Engaging in an Act of Physical Violence in the Grounds or Any of the Capitol Buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania | January 18, 2021
ArraignedFebruary 12, 2021 "Arraigned 2/12 and pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ArraignedAugust 5, 2021 "Arraigned 8/5 and pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ChargedMay 7, 2021 "Superseding indictment issued 5/7/21."
ChargedFebruary 5, 2021 "Indicted 2/5."
Status ConferenceMarch 12, 2021 "Status conference held on 3/12/21."
Status ConferenceSeptember 27, 2021 "Status conference set for 9/27 at 1 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate