Corey HoranLast Updated: September 20, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Fairfax, Virginia
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority,
- Knowingly, and with intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions, engage in disorderly or disruptive conduct in, or within such proximity to, any restricted building or grounds when, or so that, such conduct, in fact, impedes or disrupts the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions,
- Willfully and knowingly utter loud, threatening, or abusive language, or engage in disorderly or disruptive conduct, at any place in the Grounds or in any of the Capitol Buildings with the intent to impede, disrupt, or disturb the orderly conduct of a session of Congress or either House of Congress, or the orderly conduct in that building of a hearing before, or any deliberations of, a committee of Congress or either House of Congress,
- parade, demonstrate, or picket in any of the Capitol Buildings.
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedAugust 7, 2023 "Complaint Filed - 08/07/2023"
ArrestedFairfax, Virginia | August 8, 2023