Christopher MoynihanLast Updated: September 8, 2022
Brooklyn, New York
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Salt Point, New York
- Trial on Aug 23, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedSalt Point, New York | February 25, 2021
ArraignedApril 1, 2021 "Arraigned and pleaded not guilty to all counts on 4/1."
Initial AppearanceMarch 3, 2021 "Initial appearance held 3/3."
ChargedMarch 17, 2021 "Indicted 3/17."
TrialAugust 23, 2022 "Found guilty by the Court on 8/23/22 of obstruction of an official proceeding, after admitting to a stipulated set of facts. Defendant also pleaded guilty to five related misdemeanor charges."
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate