Christopher GriderLast Updated: January 24, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Austin, Texas
- Status conference on Aug 30, 2021
DOJ Case Number:
- Destruction of Government Property;
- Aiding and Abetting;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings;
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedAustin, Texas | January 21, 2021
ArraignedFebruary 22, 2021 "Arraigned 2/22 and pleaded not guilty to counts 1-7."
ChargedJanuary 26, 2021 "Indicted 1/26."
Status ConferenceAugust 30, 2021 "Status conference set for 8/30 at 2 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
Texas Man Found Guilty of Felony and Misdemeanor Charges Related to Capitol BreachPublished on December 21, 2022 Read at US DOJ
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate