Cale ClaytonLast Updated: April 5, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Drexel, Missouri
DOJ Case Number:
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers;
- Civil Disorder;
- Theft of Government Property;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct in the Grounds or a Capitol Building.
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedMarch 28, 2022 "Complaint filed 3/28/22."
ArrestedDrexel, Missouri | March 31, 2022