Bryan IveyLast Updated: May 26, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Cookeville, Tennessee
- Sentenced on Dec 7, 2021
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedCookeville, Tennessee | March 4, 2021
ArraignedApril 19, 2021 "Pleaded not guilty 4/19/21"
Initial AppearanceMarch 12, 2021 "Initial appearance held 3/12/21."
ChargedMarch 31, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 3/31/21"
SentencedDecember 7, 2021 "Sentenced 3/30/22, to three years of probation, including 60 days of home detention, $500 restitution."
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate