Bruno CuaLast Updated: September 14, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Milton, Georgia
- Sentenced on Jul 26, 2023
- Civil Disorder;
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding;
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;
- Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress;
- Entering and Remaining in the Gallery of Congress;
- Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedMilton, Georgia | February 6, 2021
ArraignedMarch 3, 2021 "Arraigned 3/3 where he pleaded not guilty to counts 1-12."
ChargedFebruary 10, 2021 "Indicted 2/10."
ChargedApril 9, 2021 "Superseding indictment issued 4/9."
Status ConferenceAugust 24, 2021 "Status conference set for 8/24 at 3:30 pm."
Status ConferenceSeptember 8, 2021 "Status conference set for 9/8/21 at 10 am. Defendant remains committed."
SentencedJuly 26, 2023 "Sentenced to 12 months’ incarceration 36 months’ supervised release $2,000 restitution"
- Prison: 12 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2000
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate