Brian GundersenLast Updated: December 15, 2022
State College, Pennsylvania
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in State College, Pennsylvania
- Pleaded on Nov 9, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedState College, Pennsylvania | January 27, 2021
ArraignedMarch 31, 2021 "Arraignment with plea of not guilty entered 3/31/21."
ChargedMay 26, 2021 "Second superseding indictment issued 5/26/21."
Status ConferenceAugust 26, 2021 "Status conference set for 8/26/21 at 10 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
ChargedFebruary 19, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 2/19/21"
PleadedNovember 9, 2022 "Pleaded Guilty 11/9/22"
Pennsylvania Man Found Guilty of Charges for Actions During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on November 10, 2022 Read at US DOJ
Verified Social Media Handles
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate