Brandon PrenzlinLast Updated: July 7, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Arlington, Virginia
- Sentenced on Jun 28, 2022
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restrictive Building or Grounds
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedArlington, Virginia | September 17, 2021
PleadedMarch 25, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 3/25/22."
SentencedJune 28, 2022 "Sentenced 6/28/22 to 10 months of probation, $2500 fine, $500 restitution, 120 hours of community service."
- Parole/Supervised Release: 10 month(s)
- Community Service: 120 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $3000