Boyd CamperLast Updated: May 26, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Missoula, Montana
- Sentenced on Nov 12, 2021
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority;
- Knowingly Engaging in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Engaging in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct on the Capitol Buildings or Grounds;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in Capitol Buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedMissoula, Montana | March 12, 2021
ArraignedMay 19, 2021 "Arraigned 5/19/21 and pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ChargedApril 28, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 4/28/21."
Status ConferenceAugust 31, 2021 "Status conference set for 8/31/21 at 3 pm."
Plea AgreementAugust 5, 2021 "Plea agreement entered 8/5/21 and pleaded guilty to count 4."
SentencedNovember 12, 2021 "Sentenced 11/12 to 60 days incarceration, 60 hours of community service, $500 restitution."
- Prison: 60 day(s), 2 month(s)
- Community Service: 60 hour(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate