Blas SantillanLast Updated: September 30, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Clynton, Georgia
- Sentenced on Sep 23, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedClynton, Georgia | August 23, 2021
ChargedJanuary 25, 2022 "Information filed 1/25/22."
PleadedMay 17, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 5/17/22."
SentencedSeptember 23, 2022 "Sentenced 9/23/22 to 45 days of incarceration, 36 months of probation, and $500 restitution."
- Prison: 45 day(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate