Bernard SirrLast Updated: July 18, 2022
North Kingstown, Rhode Island
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in North Kingstown, Rhode Island
DOJ Case Number:
- Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder,
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds,
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds,
- Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings,
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings.
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedJune 21, 2022 "Complaint filed 6/21/22."
ArrestedNorth Kingstown, Rhode Island | June 29, 2022