Benjamin TorreLast Updated: July 7, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Dawsonville, Georgia
- Pleaded on Jul 7, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Entering and Remaining in Certain Rooms in the Capitol Building;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedDawsonville, Georgia | February 9, 2021
ArraignedMarch 3, 2021 "Arraigned 3/3 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ChargedFebruary 22, 2021 "Charged via information on 2/22."
Status ConferenceAugust 20, 2021 "Defendant remains on personal recognizance and has status conference set for 8/20/21 at 9:30 am."
PleadedMarch 9, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 3/9/22."
PleadedJuly 7, 2022 "Sentenced 7/7/22 to 12 months of probation, including two months of home detention, 60 hours of community service, $1,113 fine, $500 restitution."
Verified Social Media Handles
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate