Barton ShivelyLast Updated: September 30, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Pleaded on Sep 21, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Civil Disorder;
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Impeding Ingress and Egress in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings;
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedHarrisburg, Pennsylvania | January 19, 2021
ChargedFebruary 24, 2021 "Indicted 2/24/21."
Status ConferenceAugust 31, 2021 "Status conference set 8/31/21 at 11:30AM."
ArraignedMarch 29, 2021 "Shively pleaded not guilty to all counts on 3/29/21. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
ChargedNovember 10, 2021 "Superseding indictment filed 11/10/2021."
PleadedSeptember 21, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 9/21/22."