Barton ShivelyLast Updated: September 30, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Pleaded on Sep 21, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Civil Disorder;
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Impeding Ingress and Egress in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings;
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedHarrisburg, Pennsylvania | January 19, 2021
ChargedFebruary 24, 2021 "Indicted 2/24/21."
Status ConferenceAugust 31, 2021 "Status conference set 8/31/21 at 11:30AM."
ArraignedMarch 29, 2021 "Shively pleaded not guilty to all counts on 3/29/21. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
ChargedNovember 10, 2021 "Superseding indictment filed 11/10/2021."
PleadedSeptember 21, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 9/21/22."
Pennsylvania Man Pleads Guilty to Assaulting Officers During Jan. 6 Capitol BreachPublished on September 21, 2022 Read at US DOJ
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate