Barry RameyLast Updated: September 14, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Plantation, Florida
- Sentenced on Jul 7, 2023
- Enter or Remain in a Restricted Building or Grounds with Intent to Impede or Disrupt and Knowingly Engages in an Act of Physical Violence While Using or Carrying a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
- Act of physical violence in the Grounds or Capitol Buildings
- Assault of Federal Law Enforcement Officer with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
- Obstruct, Impede, or Interfere with Law Enforcement Officer.
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedApril 20, 2022 "Complaint filed 4/20/22."
ArrestedPlantation, Florida | April 21, 2022
SentencedJuly 7, 2023 "Sentenced to 60 months’ incarceration 36 months’ supervised release $2,000 restitution"
- Prison: 60 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2000