Anthony WilliamsLast Updated: September 30, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Southgate, Michigan
- Sep 16, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedSouthgate, Michigan | March 26, 2021
ArraignedJune 2, 2021 "Arraigned 6/2/21; pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ChargedMay 26, 2021 "Indicted 5/26/21."
TrialJune 30, 2022 "Found guilty by jury of all charges on 6/30/22, including obstruction of an official proceeding, a felony, and misdemeanor offenses of entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly conduct in a Capitol Building, and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol Building."
- September 16, 2022 "Sentenced 9/16/22 to 60 months in prison, followed by 36 months of supervised release, $5,000 fine, $2,000 restitution."
- Prison: 60 month(s)
Michigan Man Sentenced to Five Years in Prison For Actions Related to Capitol BreachPublished on September 16, 2022 Read at US DOJ
Michigan Man Found Guilty of Charges for Actions Related to Capitol BreachPublished on June 30, 2022 Read at US DOJ
Verified Social Media Handles
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate