Anthony WilliamsLast Updated: September 30, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Southgate, Michigan
- Sep 16, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedSouthgate, Michigan | March 26, 2021
ArraignedJune 2, 2021 "Arraigned 6/2/21; pleaded not guilty to all counts."
ChargedMay 26, 2021 "Indicted 5/26/21."
TrialJune 30, 2022 "Found guilty by jury of all charges on 6/30/22, including obstruction of an official proceeding, a felony, and misdemeanor offenses of entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly conduct in a Capitol Building, and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol Building."
- September 16, 2022 "Sentenced 9/16/22 to 60 months in prison, followed by 36 months of supervised release, $5,000 fine, $2,000 restitution."
- Prison: 60 month(s)