Anthony VuksanajLast Updated: May 9, 2022
Mahopac, New York
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Mahopac, New York
- Sentenced on Apr 29, 2022
- Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restrictive Building or Grounds
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedMahopac, New York | September 30, 2021
PleadedJanuary 20, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 1/20/22."
SentencedApril 29, 2022 "Sentenced 4/29/22 to three years of probation, including. 42 days of intermittent confinement to be served in three 14-day increments, three months of home detention, $2,000 fine, $500 restitution"
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2500