Alexander SheppardLast Updated: September 13, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Columbus, Ohio
- Sentenced on Sep 5, 2023
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting;
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
- Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress;
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedColumbus, Ohio | February 23, 2021
ChargedMarch 12, 2021 "Indicted 3/12/21. Sheppard pleaded not guilty on all counts."
Status ConferenceJuly 19, 2021 "Status conference set for 7/19/21 at 10AM."
TrialJanuary 26, 2023 "Sentenced at Trial 1/26/23."
SentencedSeptember 5, 2023 "Sentenced to serve 19 months in prison and 24 months of supervised release. Sheppard also was ordered to pay $3,170 in restitution and fines."
- Prison: 19 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 24 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $3170
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate