Albuquerque HeadLast Updated: December 15, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Johnson City, Tennessee
- Sentenced on Oct 27, 2022
Accused of assaulting Michael Fanone, a D.C. officer who was dragged down the steps of the Capitol, attacked with an electroshock weapon and beaten unconscious by the mob.
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting
- Civil Disorder
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Impeding Ingress and Egress in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
- Acts of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedJohnson City, Tennessee | April 14, 2021
ChargedApril 9, 2021 "Indicted 4/9/21."
Status ConferenceSeptember 28, 2021 "Status conference set for 9/28/21 at 10 am. Defendant remains committed."
PleadedMay 6, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 5/6/22."
SentencedOctober 27, 2022 "Sentenced 10/27/22 to 90 months in prison, three years of supervised release, restitution to be determined later by the Court."
- Prison: 90 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate