Adam HoneycuttLast Updated: May 12, 2022
Orange Park, Florida
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Middle District, Florida
- Sentenced on May 11, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority;
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedMiddle District, Florida | February 11, 2021
Status ConferenceSeptember 30, 2021 "Status hearing continued to 9/30 at 1 pm."
PleadedMarch 1, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 3/1/22."
SentencedMay 11, 2022 "Sentenced 5/11/22 to 90 days in jail, $500 restitution."
- Prison: 90 day(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
Verified Social Media Handles
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate