Abram MarkofskiLast Updated: May 26, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Sentenced on Dec 3, 2021
DOJ Case Number:
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Violent Entry or Disorderly Conduct
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedLa Crosse, Wisconsin | May 3, 2021
ArraignedMay 10, 2021 "Arraigned 5/10 where he pleaded not guilty to counts 1-4."
ChargedMay 6, 2021 "Charged via criminal information 5/6."
Plea AgreementSeptember 1, 2021 "Plea agreement hearing entered 9/1. Pleaded guilty to count 4."
SentencedDecember 3, 2021 "Sentencing set for 12/3 at 10 am. Defendant remains on release."
The veterans who stormed U.S. Capitol: Where are they now?Published on January 5, 2022 Read at Audacy
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate