TImothy DesjardinsLast Updated: May 26, 2022
Providence, Rhode Island
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Charged on Nov 30, 2021
Timothy Desjardins, 35, of Providence, is charged with engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds, civil disorder, and assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers with a dangerous weapon, among other charges.
DOJ Case Number:
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon or Inflicting Bodily Injury
- Civil Disorder
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedNovember 30, 2021 "11/30/2021 - Charged via criminal Complaint"