Oliver SarkoLast Updated: May 9, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Columbus, Ohio
- Sentenced on Apr 29, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedColumbus, Ohio | April 30, 2021
Initial AppearanceMay 5, 2021 "Initial appearance held 5/5/21."
Plea AgreementNovember 9, 2021 "Plea agreement entered 11/9/2021 and pleaded guilty to count 1."
SentencedApril 29, 2022 "Sentenced 4/29/22 to 30 days in jail and 36 months of probation, and $500 restitution."
- Prison: 30 day(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $500
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate