Josiah KenyonLast Updated: September 14, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Reno, Nevada
- Sentenced on Apr 11, 2023
Josiah Kenyon, 34, of Winnemucca, Nevada, is charged with engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds, civil disorder, and assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers with a dangerous weapon, among other charges. He was arrested on Dec. 1, 2021, in Reno, Nevada, and made his initial appearance today in the District of Nevada. He remains detained pending further court proceedings.
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Civil Disorder, Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers with a Dangerous Weapon.
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedReno, Nevada | December 1, 2021
ChargedDecember 10, 2021 "Indicted 12/10/2021."
PleadedSeptember 14, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 9/14/22."
SentencedApril 11, 2023 "Sentenced to 72 months’ incarceration 36 months’ probation $43,315.25 restitution"
- Prison: 72 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $43315.25