Joshua DresselLast Updated: August 30, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in St. Louis, Missouri
- Pleaded on Aug 18, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
- Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedSt. Louis, Missouri | July 13, 2021
Initial AppearanceJuly 16, 2021 "Initial appearance held 7/16."
Status ConferenceSeptember 16, 2021 "Status hearing set for 9/16 at 1 pm. Defendant placed on personal recognizance."
PleadedAugust 18, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 8/18/22."
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate