Jonathan MellisLast Updated: May 26, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Williamsburg, Virginia
- Status conference on Aug 25, 2021
DOJ Case Number:
- Civil Disorder
- Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
- Impeding Ingress and Egress in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedWilliamsburg, Virginia | February 26, 2021
ArraignedMarch 23, 2021 "Arraigned and pleaded not guilty to all counts 3/23."
ChargedMarch 10, 2021 "Indicted 3/10."
Status ConferenceAugust 25, 2021 "Status conference set for 8/25 at 11 am"
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate