Howard RichardsonLast Updated: September 8, 2022
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Sentenced on Aug 26, 2022
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon or Inflicting Bodily Injury
- Civil Disorder
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building.
Timeline of Litigation
ChargedDecember 1, 2021 "12/1/2021- Charged with engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds, civil disorder, and assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers with a dangerous weapon, among other charges. Surrendered to authorities 11/30/2021."
ArrestedPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania | November 30, 2021
PleadedApril 27, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 4/27/22."
SentencedAugust 26, 2022 "Sentenced 8/26/22 to 46 months in prison, three years of supervised release, $2,000 restitution."
- Prison: 46 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2000