Gregory NixLast Updated: September 14, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Cleveland, Alabama
- Sentenced on Jun 2, 2023
- Civil Disorder
- Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers using a Dangerous Weapon and Inflicting Bodily Injury on Certain Officers
- Destruction of Government Property
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedCleveland, Alabama | November 10, 2021
ChargedNovember 17, 2021 "Indicted 11/17/2021."
PleadedDecember 16, 2022 "Pleaded Guilty - 12/16/2022"
SentencedJune 2, 2023 "Sentenced to 42 months’ incarceration 24 months’ supervised release $2,000 restitution"
- Prison: 42 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 24 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2000
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate