Christopher WarnagirisLast Updated: August 18, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Quantico, Virginia
- Charged on Dec 1, 2021
- Active Duty Marine
Warnagiris, 40, violently entered the Capitol after pushing through a line of police officers guarding the East Rotunda doors. According to the criminal complaint, he then stood by the door, holding it open and helping others enter the building.
Active Duty Marine
DOJ Case Number:
- Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers or Employees
- Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder
- Obstruction of Justice/Congress
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedQuantico, Virginia | May 13, 2021
ArraignedJune 28, 2021 "Arraigned 6/28 where he pleaded not guilty to counts 1-9."
ChargedJune 2, 2021 "Indicted 6/2."
Status ConferenceAugust 27, 2021 "Status conference set for 8/27 at 12 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."
ChargedDecember 1, 2021 "Superseding indictment filed 12/1/2021."
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate