Christian ManleyLast Updated: September 14, 2023
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Birmingham, Alabama
- Sentenced on Apr 26, 2023
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon or Inflicting Bodily Injury
- Civil Disorder
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds
- Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
- Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedBirmingham, Alabama | October 15, 2021
ChargedNovember 19, 2021 "Indicted - 11/19/21"
PleadedDecember 7, 2022 "Pleaded Guilty - 12/7/22"
SentencedApril 26, 2023 "Sentenced to 50 months’ incarceration 36 months’ supervised release $2,000 restitution"
- Prison: 50 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2000
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate