Alan ByerlyLast Updated: December 15, 2022
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Fleetwood, Pennsylvania
- Sentenced on Oct 21, 2022
DOJ Case Number:
- Assault on a Federal Officer
- Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder
- Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority
- Engaging in Physical Violence
- Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedFleetwood, Pennsylvania | July 7, 2021
Initial AppearanceJuly 23, 2021 "Initial appearance 7/23."
ChargedMarch 23, 2022 "Superseding indictment filed information filed 3/23/22."
PleadedJuly 25, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 7/25/22."
SentencedOctober 21, 2022 "Sentenced 10/21/22 to 34 months in prison, three years of supervised release, $2,000 restitution."
- Prison: 34 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $2000
Pennsylvania Man Sentenced to 34 Months in Prison for Attacks on Media and Law Enforcement Officers During Capitol BreachPublished on October 21, 2022 Read at US DOJ
We believe this information should be free for all
We’re working hard to keep this information updated and accessible to all, but that means we need your help to power this important work. Will you chip in to keep this information free?Donate