Aiden BilyardLast Updated: December 1, 2022
Cary, North Carolina
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Raleigh, North Carolina
- Pleaded on Oct 20, 2022
Aiden Henry Bilyard, 19, of Cary, N.C., is charged with engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds, civil disorder, and assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers with a dangerous weapon, among other charges.
DOJ Case Number:
- Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon and Aiding and Abetting
- Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon and Aiding and Abetting
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
- Disorderly Conduct in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings.
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedRaleigh, North Carolina | November 23, 2021
ChargedNovember 22, 2021 "Charged on 11/22/2021"
PleadedOctober 20, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 10/20/22."