Aiden BilyardLast Updated: September 15, 2023
Cary, North Carolina
Insurrection Related Information
- Present at Capitol on 1/6
- Arrested in Raleigh, North Carolina
- Sentenced on Mar 17, 2023
Aiden Henry Bilyard, 19, of Cary, N.C., is charged with engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds, civil disorder, and assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers with a dangerous weapon, among other charges.
- Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting
- Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon and Aiding and Abetting
- Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting
- Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon and Aiding and Abetting
- Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
- Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
- Disorderly Conduct in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
- Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings.
Timeline of Litigation
ArrestedRaleigh, North Carolina | November 23, 2021
ChargedNovember 22, 2021 "Charged on 11/22/2021"
PleadedOctober 20, 2022 "Pleaded guilty 10/20/22."
SentencedMarch 17, 2023 "Sentenced to 40 months’ incarceration 36 months’ supervised release $3,500 restitution"
- Prison: 40 month(s)
- Parole/Supervised Release: 36 month(s)
- Fine/Restitution: $3500